District 7230 2016-17 Conference
TICKETS ON SALE NOW TO THE DISTRICT CONFERENCE
- Conference ticket includes breakfast, lunch, happy hour hors d'oeuvres, plus all conference sessions.
- Add-on options for Friday dinner, Saturday dinner and Sunday breakfast.
- Guest/partner tickets for the above and Paul Harris lunch.
- Discounted Early Bird tickets available until FEBRUARY 20TH
- To book your hotel room please click here. Please use Group Code: 2AL41E
Meeting is open to all District Rotarians, a Go To Meeting session will be set up for those not attending the conference
CONFERENCE OPENING CEREMONY WORLD CAFE: ‘BEYOND THE BUBBLE’
Peace speakers and breakout discussion on conflict resolution in our own clubs and communities
PAUL HARRIS LUNCH
PH Awards presented by RI President Representative
IDEAS & INSPIRATION
- Rotary as a Business: Building Strategic Partnerships and the Rotary Brand
- Young Professionals Panel: Discussion on the New Rotary and incorporating young professionals into your club.
- Membership: Strategies to Attract & Engage
- Do Good & Have Fun: Panel discussion on how to have a successful ‘Tastings’ fundraiser
ROTARY RED CARPET & AWARDS
Every Club has a chance in the ‘spotlight’ to share their story with an elevator pitch about their club. Will your club be one of the contest winners? Stay tuned for details from your AG. Rotary Cup Challenge Award, prizes, & more
SUCCESS STORIES SOCIAL
Enjoy House of Friendship fellowship as clubs informally share their favorite projects during cocktail hour
ROTARY FELLOWSHIP DINNER
Optional add-on for dinner. Don’t miss out on more fun & fellowship!